Our core beliefs and practices include…
- God is the creator and sustainer of all life and every human being is created in God’s image.
- Jesus Christ is the savior of the world, the son of the living God, and that a personal relationship with Him changes lives.
- The Holy Spirit is available to all people and responsible for the energy to accomplish all things within the church.
- God continues to speak to us through the Bible, and we study the scriptures to help discern God’s will for our lives.
- In baptism when a person is old enough to make that decision on their own, although we honor other baptismal traditions.
- The Lord’s Supper is the central experience of worship and is open to all believers in Jesus Christ.
- That becoming a devoted follower of Jesus Christ is a goal every Christian should strive for, and that it’s a life-long process.
- In freedom and diversity in Christian thought and interpretation, guided by the Bible, the Holy Spirit, study, and prayer.